Quality Policyمرداد ۱۴, ۱۳۹۸
Iranian cable construction at a glanceمرداد ۱۴, ۱۳۹۸
In Iranian cabling plants, the quality control unit is divided into three parts - inputs (production) and final product. In each section, according to the requirements of national and international standards, the required tests are performed and the results are in accordance with the specified specifications. Therefore, we will assure our esteemed customers that we will ultimately deliver a quality and desirable product.
- Ability to perform all tests on low pressure cables
- Ability to perform all tests on instrument cables
- Ability to perform all tests on medium voltage cables
- Ability to perform all tests on high voltage cables (132kV)
- Possibility of tests for low smoke - fire and halogen free cables
Of course, it is worth noting that the above tests are carried out using the latest equipment and technology of the world, such as High VOLT German High Pressure Chamber and FESTEC Smoke Chamber.