In Iranian cabling plants, the quality control unit is divided into three parts - inputs (production) and final product. In each section, according to the requirements of national and international standards, the required tests are performed and the results are in accordance with the specified specifications. Therefore, we will assure our esteemed customers that we will ultimately deliver a quality and desirable product.
- All Routine-Sample-Type tests for low voltage cables are possible
- All Routine-Sample-Type tests for power cables are possible
- Ability to perform all Routine tests on medium voltage cables
- All Routine tests for high voltage cables (to 132kV)
- Ability to perform tests on low smoke - fire and halogen free cables
Of course, it is worth noting that the above tests take advantage of the latest technology and the latest technology in the world, such as the High VOLT High Pressure Test Chamber of Germany and the FESTEC Smoke Chamber in Korea.