Low voltage cables
Low voltage cables are used for power transmission in distribution lines, power stations, lighting systems, propulsion to electric motors and more. They are also used in public and industrial networks, indoor and outdoor installations, burying them on the ground or inside the canal.
- NYY , NAYY , N2XY , NA2XY,NYA
- NYRY , N2XRY , NYBY , N2XBY , NAYRY , NA2XRY , NAYBY , NA2XBY
- NYKYRY , NYKYBY , N2XKYRY , N2XKYBY , NAYKYRY , NAYKYBY , NA2XKYRY , NA2XKYBY
Leaded and armored
- U0/U(Um)= 0.6/1(1. 2) KV – 1.8/3(3.6) KV.
The specialized voltages for these types of cables are as follows:
- U0: Nominal voltage between conductor and earth or metal shield in industrial frequency.
- U: The nominal voltage is between conductors.
- Um: The highest voltage (highest voltage in the network).
In the voltage distribution of the cables the symbol U0 / U (Um) with parameters U0, U and (Um) represents:
- Conductor cross section: from 1.5 to 1000 mm2
- Number of strings: One to five strings
- Conductor: Annealed Copper / Tin Plated Aluminum
- Conductor Type: Single Strand (Class 2 & 1), Semiconductor (Class 2), Sprayer (Class 5) / Round or Sector
- Insulation: Silicone based cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) or PVC
- Filler / inner sheath: PVC or PE (if required)
- Finish cover: PVC or PE, LSPVC and LSFOH
Cable building details
- Anti UV (Anti UV)
- Low smoke and fume (LSF)
- Flame Retardant: (Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSFOH)
- Anti-oil & hydrocarbon resistant (Oil & hydrocarbon resistant)
- Vermin resistant (Vermin proof)
Other specifications available in this product type:
Standards: IEC60502-1, ISIRI3569-2
Note: Cables with 1.8 / 3 (3.6) KV voltage can be manufactured with a single metal cover for each strand or an overall cover.