High Power Cables
- High pressure cables are used for power transmission in systems with a rated voltage above 30 kV from power plants to the central grid or primary distribution networks and used for burial in the ground or inside the channel.
- N2XSY , NA2XSY
- N2XSYRY , N2XSYBY , NA2XSYRY , NA2XSYBY
- N2XSYKYRY , N2XSYKYBY , NA2XSYKYRY , NA2XSYKYBY
Lead and Armed
- U0/U(Um)=26/45 to 47(52)KV - 36/60 to 69(72.5)KV - 64/110 to 115(123)KV - 76/132(145)KV
- In the voltage distribution of the cables the symbol U0 / U (Um) with parameters U0, U and (Um) represents:
- U0: Nominal voltage between conductor and earth or metal shield in industrial frequency.
- U: Nominal voltage between conductors.
- Um: The highest voltage (highest voltage on the grid).
The allocation voltages for these types of cables are as follows....
- Conductor cross section: up to 1000 mm2
- Number of strings: One
- Conductor: Annealed copper with no coating or aluminum
- Conductor Type: Compact Round Stranded
- Conductor Screen: Semiconductor Materials
- Insulation: Crosslinked peroxide based polyethylene (XLPE)
- Screen insulation: semiconductor material + semiconductor tape
- Metal Shield: Copper wire, copper strip or a combination of copper wire and strip
- Finish cover: PVC or HDPE and LSFOH
Cable building details
- Flame Retardant ST1 & ST2: (Flame Retardant)
- UV resistant: (Anti UV)
- Low smoke: (Low smoke and fume (LSF))
- Halogen Free S8: (Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSFOH))
- Anti-oil and hydrocarbons: (Oil & hydrocarbon resistant)
- Vermin proof: (Vermin proof)
- Standard: IEC 60840
Other specifications available in this product type: