Control cables are most commonly used in machinery and production lines to measure signals or control parameters, or
control equipment for machinery, electromotors and conveyors. These types of cables can be installed outdoors,
buried in the ground, indoors and inside the canal.
The specialized voltages for these types of cables are as follows:
- U0/U(Um)= 300/500(600) – 0.6/1(1.2) KV.
In the voltage distribution of the cables the symbol U0 / U (Um) with parameters U0, U and (Um) represents:
- U0: Nominal voltage between conductor and earth or metal shield in industrial frequency.
- U: The nominal voltage is between conductors.
- Um: The highest voltage (highest voltage in the network).
Cable building details
- Conductor cross-sectional area: up to 2.5 mm
- Number of strings: 2 to 61 strings
- Conductor: Annealed copper without plated
- Conductor Type: Monolayer (Class 1), Semiconductor (Class 2), Sprayer (Class 5) / Round
- Insulation: Crosslinked polyethylene (XLPE) silane or PVC base
- Filler / middle pod: PVC or PE if needed
- Finish cover: PVC or PE
Other specifications available in this product type:
- UV resistant (Anti UV)
- Low smoke and fume (LSF)
- Flame Retardant: (Flame Retardant
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSFOH)
- Anti-oil & hydrocarbon resistant (Oil & hydrocarbon resistant)
- Vermin proof
Standards IEC60502-1, IEC60227, BS6500, ISIRI3569-2, ISIRI607: